Returns and Exchanges
If you change your mind about your purchase, please make sure you return it in its original condition and we will exchange or refund it for you.
Unless faulty this should be within 14 days of receiving the order. Original condition means in original packaging the item is undamaged and in a sell-able condition.
Once returned we will refund back to original purchase method. This includes items purchased in our clearance sale.
The below items are excluded from our goodwill returns policy unless faulty or not as described
- perishable items
- personalised products
This does not affect your statutory rights.
- If you have changed your mind about an item, you can return it in sell-able condition for an exchange or refund. Unless faulty this should be done within 14 days of receiving the item.
- We will refund back to original method of payment; this includes any items on sale.
- Unwanted items when we mention sell-able condition we expect this to mean
1. Original packaging
2. Undamaged (excludes normal examination of the product as you might have done in store), sealed products need to be in sealed packaging.
- For online orders items we will refund delivery provided all the order is returned. If you are returning some of your items, then we will only refund the cost of the returned items.
- This does not affect your statutory rights
Methods of Payment and Refund
When returning an item how you paid for your item will determine how your refund is processed.
Credit / Debit Card – Your refund will go back to the same card you purchased on.
PayPal – This will be debited into your PayPal account straight away.
Gift Card or Online Credit – This credit will be added back onto your account and will be available to use against your next purchase.
Returning an Item that’s not Faulty
When shopping with us online you’ll be pleased to know that you are covered by the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. These regulations have been set-up for you to be able to cancel your order if the goods aren’t what you expected. After all, we do all make mistakes now and again
This regulation allows you to return an item to us up to 14 days after delivery. During this time, you must make sure you look after the product(s). Items when returned to us must be in a sell-able condition and in original packaging.
You’ll be refunded back to your original payment method including postage. We will process your refund as soon as the item has come back to us. It can take up to 5 days for your bank to transfer the funds to you but this is bank dependant.
These regulations do not apply to perishable items and also doesn’t apply to items that have been personalised.
This doesn’t affect your statutory rights
Returning a Faulty Item
Once we have made sure the item was faulty we will then send over the details on how to get the item back to us As we all know sometimes there are manufacturing faults in items that stop them working. We like to make sure that this is resolved with minimum of fuss and time for our customers.In the unlikely event your item does stop working there is a 6-month warranty on our products (not including perishable items, see below). During this time, we can offer a refund or exchange on faulty items.If you contact us at the support by email or online we can go through any fixes for the item and make sure with you that the item is faulty, we don’t want you to send something back when it may have been accidentally put into sleep mode for example.
The above does not apply to perishable items.